High-Temperature Well Cementing
“Exploring Geothermal and Oil and Gas Synergies”
September 14 - 16, 2020
Wyndham San Diego Bayside, San Diego, California, USA
GRC Events and COVID-19
Networking is such an important part of GRC, the COVID-19 virus has the potential to affect everything we do. GRC will continue actively monitoring the situation and potential impacts on future activities. The health and safety of our members and attendees is our highest priority, and that will guide any decisions that we make.
For those who want to learn more about the spread of the virus and protective measures, International SOS provides some excellent resources.
Advertising in the bi-monthly GRC Bulletin means your product or service will be seen in the world's only publication that deals exclusively with technical topics, legislation, scientific inquiry, special events and educational topics related to the geothermal industry. The GRC Bulletin reaches a global geothermal community of professionals six times per year. More information........
Geothermal energy news from around the world - since 1972
- GRC Bulletin, Vol. 49, No. 2 - May 2020
- GRC Bulletin, Vol. 49, No. 1 - January/February 2020
- GRC Bulletin, Vol. 48, No. 6 - November/December 2019
- GRC Bulletin, Vol. 48, No. 5 - September/October 2019
- GRC Bulletin, Vol. 4 8,No. 4 - July/August 2019
- GRC Bulletin, Vol. 48, No. 3 - May/June 2019
- GRC Bulletin, Vol. 48, No. 2 - March/April 2019
- GRC Bulletin, Vol. 48, No. 1 - January/February 2019
- GRC Bulletin, Vol. 47, No. 6 - November/December 2018
- GRC Bulletin, Vol. 47, No. 5 - September/October 2018
- GRC Bulletin, Vol. 47, No. 4 - July/August 2018
- GRC Bulletin, Vol. 47, No. 3 - May/June 2018
More information on accessing the GRC Bulletin - the voice of the global geothermal energy community........
Global Membership of the GRC
As of December 31, 2019 the membership of the GRC stood at 1,220 from 43 different countries.
U.S. State-by-State Guides to Geothermal Energy Potential
The Geothermal Resources Council (GRC), Geothermal Energy Association (GEA), and Geothermal Exchange Organization (GEO) have released guidance for U.S. states on meeting new clean energy standards from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The free state-by-state guides walk through the benefits and uses of three major types of geothermal applications:
- Power generation, Direct use, Heat pumps
Don't Miss Out!
Get event notices on upcoming Webinars, Workshops,
Calendar of Events and the Annual Meeting.
Create an account and get on our email/mailing list today!
Follow the GRC: