Membership - The GRC Advantage
How Do I Join?
Current GRC Members can update profile information, renew membership or search the Membership Database by using your Member ID and Password online........... Renew and update your profile online on the My Geothermal website........
The GRC membership is open to any person, organization, agency, or company. Membership advantage include access to:
- GRC Annual Meeting - the largest geothermal
conference in North America, the GRC Annual Meeting is
the most important yearly event in the geothermal world.
- GRC Bulletin - (6 issues) official worldwide industry trade publication of the Geothermal Resources Council, the Bulletin is the definitive voice for geothermal energy development and production.
- Global Geothermal News - Weekly Summary - All members receive a weekly summary of articles form the Global Geothermal News website.
- GRC Membership Roster and Registry of
Geothermal Services & Equipment - a
unique publication that provides business, consulting
and research contacts throughout the international
- Online GRC Library - More than 40,000 catalogued items,
free downloads of premium content.
- Education Program - special meetings,
workshops, and conferences on a broad range of topics
pertaining to geothermal exploration, development and
utilization at a discount to members.
- International Geothermal Association (IGA) Membership - through the GRC's affiliation with the International Geothermal Association (IGA), all GRC Members are automatically members of the IGA, which offers discount registration to its World Geothermal Congress events (every 5 years), quarterly IGA News and a special discount rate for the international publication, Geothermics.
Additionally, GRC members receive a discount on advertising and exclusive first-access space consideration in all GRC publications. For more information about advertising, please contact Anh Lay. More information about a GRC Membership Application. New members can also contact GRC at email@example.com or (530) 758-2360 for further information.
Member Consent for Use of Electronic Transmissions for Elections and Ballots with the GRC
As a member of the GRC, you must provide written consent in order to receive ,or send to the GRC, official communications such as about Elections and Ballots via electronic transmission.
Member Consent Form (PDF)
Types of Memberships
- Individual: Includes Regular, Student and Benefactor.
- Student: Individuals with current ID card from accredited institution.
- Benefactor: Individuals who give extraordinary support to the GRC.
- Retired: 65 years of age and older, retired.
- Library Subscription Only: Public and private libraries, booksellers.
- Group: Please call for details.
- Corporate: Includes Company, Supporting, Sustaining and Patron Memberships.
Your Corporate Membership provides various levels of representation for your organization. Each representative can vote in the GRC Board of Directors elections and will receive the GRC Bulletin, Membership Roster and Registry of Geothermal Services & Equipment, Annual Conference information, and workshop flyers.
Take advantage of the representation your membership allows at the following levels:
- Company (up to five memberships)
- Supporting (up to eleven memberships)
- Sustaining (up to twenty memberships)
- Patron (up to thirty memberships)