|Home > Annual Meeting||
Countdown to the GRC Annual Meeting
Event App ~ Call for Papers ~ Technical Sessions ~ Workshops ~ Fieldtrips ~ International ~ Mixer ~ Trivia Contest ~ Hotels ~ Expo ~ Outdoor Expo ~ List of Exhibitors ~ Golf ~ Sponsors ~ Photo Contest ~ Palm Springs ~ Advertising ~ Visas ~ Past Presentations
GRC Annual Meeting & Expo
Geothermal: Green Energy for the Long Run
15-18 September, Palm Springs Convention Center, Palm Springs, California, USA
How to Register:
- Register Online (preferred method)*:
- Connect directly to our Registration Website
- Log on with your GRC Member ID and Password
- Click on "Register Myself"
- Select your registration options!
- Group Registrations:
- Contact Anh Lay by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (530) 758-2360 ext. 100
- Download the Registration Form, fill it out and email, fax, or mail it to us:
- Registration Form (PDF)
- Email your form to email@example.com
- Fax your form to: (530) 758-2839
- Mail your form to GRC, PO Box 1350, Davis, CA 95617, USA
*Please Note: For online registrations, you will need your login id and password or you can create one if you are not in our database. If you do not know your login id or password, please contact the GRC office by phone at (530) 758-2360 ext 100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Conference Registration includes access to the Technical Sessions, Expo Hall, Sunday Night Opening Reception, after-after party and lunches for the days selected. Only 3-day passes will include Transactions, Vol. 43 Flash Drive.
Early-bird discounted registration will end July 31.
On-site registration will be charged an additional $50 late fee.
- Registration Opens for GRC Annual Meeting & Expo (PDF) (June 13)
- Fieldtrips from Geothermal Resources Council Annual Meeting Announced (PDF) (June 10)
- Workshops Announced for Geothermal Resources Council Annual Meeting (PDF) (May 30)
- Registration Opens for Annual Charity Golf Tournament (PDF) (May 15)
- The GRC Honors & Awards ‐ Seeking the Best in Global Geothermal (PDF) (April 17)
- The Geothermal Resources Council Announces 2019 Amateur Photo Contest (PDF) (April 15)
- GRC Annual Meeting & Expo 2019 - Exhibitor Registration Now Open! (PDF) (February 25)
- Reserve Your Hotel Rooms for GRC Annual Meeting & Expo (PDF) (January 28)
- GRC Annual Meeting 2019 - Call for Papers Issued (PDF) (January 16)
- Palm Springs, California to Host 43rd GRC Annual Meeting & Expo in 2019 (PDF) (November 12)
Some of the most important presentations from the 2014-2018 GRC Annual Meetings.
The technical papers from the 2018 GRC Transactions Volume 42 are now available online to current GRC members. Don't lose access to these papers - make sure your membership is up to date by renewing your GRC membership today!
Click here for a list of the articles. To download the 2018 Transactions or email citation lists, please sign in as a member in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Non-members can join the GRC or order individual articles.
All GRC PDFs from 2017 and earlier, plus several thousand additional non-GRC PDFs, are available for free download by everyone without signing in.
The 2018 GRC Transactions were given free to all 3-day registrants at the GRC Annual Meeting in Reno, Nevada, USA.