GRC International Meetings
As an international association the GRC hosts events at the GRC Annual Meeting especially for our colleagues in the global geothermal energy industry looking for the latest information on geothermal energy developments around the world.
Monday October 24
Room: Sheraton - Magnolia Cost: $20
12 Noon - 1:20pm
Thanks to our sponsors:
The eighth annual International Luncheon will bring together experts from around the world with U.S. private and public sector stakeholders to discuss geothermal energy developments in developing markets. Attendees will be able to meet and greet these experts, and explore partnership opportunities.
Mexico – International Cooperation -
Emillio Camacho – California Energy Commission
Mexico – Resource Expansion - Heber Diez Leon - CFE
Monday October 24
Room: Sacramento Convention Center - Room 307 Cost: Free with GRC Registration
1:30pm - 4:45pm
Experts from around the world present the latest geothermal energy developments in regional markets: Australasia, Indonesia, Philippines, Japan, Middle East, Europe, South America, Central America, and North America.
Featured Speakers (as of October 10):
- Australasia – Innovation Downunder - Andrea Blair, GNS New Zealand
- Indonesia – New Opportunities - Abadi Poernomo, President, Indonesian Geothermal Energy Association
- Philippines – Prolonged Generation - Paul Cerrullo, EDC
- Japan – Renewed Emphasis - Toshiyuki Tosha, Kumamoto University
- Mid East – Continuing Development - Tevfik Kaya, GeothermEx/Schlumberger
- East Africa Region – African Union Programs - Rashid Ali Abdallah – African Union
- East Africa Region – Expanding Resource Capacity - Solomon Kariuki – Operations Director, Ken Gen
- Central America Region – Added Generation and Future Plans - Paul Moya – West Japan Engineering Consultants, Inc.
- Caribbean Region – Discoveries and Future Developments - Paul Brophy, EGS Consulting Inc.
Check back for more information in the following days.......