GRC International Meetings
As an international association the GRC hosts events at the GRC Annual Meeting especially for our colleagues in the global geothermal energy industry looking for the latest information on geothermal energy developments around the world.
Monday October 2
Room: 150 G Cost: $35 (If not registering for meeting)
12 Noon - 1:30pm
Thanks to our sponsors:
The ninth annual International Luncheon will bring together experts from around the world with U.S. private and public sector stakeholders to discuss geothermal energy developments in developing markets. Attendees will be able to meet and greet these experts, and explore partnership opportunities.
- Assessment of Mexico’s Geothermal Market - Francisco Flores-Espino - NREL
- Global Geothermal Investment Perspective - Magnus Gehringer - Content Energy
Monday October 2
Room: Room 251 B Cost: Free with GRC Registration
1:30pm - 5:20pm
Experts from around the world present the latest geothermal energy developments in regional markets: Australasia, Indonesia, Philippines, Japan, Middle East, Europe, South America, Central America, and North America.
Featured Speakers: (as of 16 August):
- Austral/Asia Region – Innovation Down-under - Andrea Blair,GNS Science
- Indonesia Region – Expanding opportunities - Abadi Poernomo - INAGA
- Philippine Region – Continuing Generation - Paul Cerrulo - EDC
- Japan – Renewed Emphasis - Hiroshii Asanuma, Director, Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- China - Renewable Future - Kewen Li, Vice President of China University of Petroleum, Beijing
- Central America Region – Added Generation and Future Plans - Gustavo Cuellar Jr. – CASYS SA.
- South America Region – Investing in Opportunity - Warren Dewhurst
- East Africa Region – Expanding Capacity - Andrew Palmateer - USEA
- Mid East Region – Expanding generation - Tevfik Kaya, GeothermEx/Schlumberger
Check back for more information in the following days.......