International Luncheon and Session
As an international association the GRC hosts events at the GRC Annual Meeting especially for our colleagues in the global geothermal energy industry looking for the latest information on geothermal energy developments around the world.
Join us Monday afternoon to get the latest updates about geothermal trends and developments in a variety of countries and regions. The preliminary program is shown below.
Monday September 16
Room: Primrose A Cost: Lunch is provided with full conference registration or at an additional cost.
12 Noon - 1:20pm Seating is Limited
Thanks to our sponsors:
The eleventh annual International Luncheon will bring together experts from around the world with U.S. private and public sector stakeholders to discuss geothermal energy developments in developing markets. Attendees will be able to meet and greet these experts, and explore partnership opportunities. All are invited!
Monday September 16
Room: Catalina Cost: Free with full conference registration
1:30pm - 5:20pm
Experts from around the world present the latest geothermal energy developments in regional markets: Africa, Canada, China, Europe, Indonesia, Japan, Latin America & the Caribbean, the Philippines, South America, South Pacific and Turkey
Featured Speakers for both Luncheon and Session: (as of June 10):
- Africa, TBD
- Canada, Catherine Hickson – Canada Geothermal
- China, Song Xianzhi – China University of Petroleum (CUP)
- Europe, Thomas Kohl – Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Indonesia, Riki Ibrahim – Geo Dipa Enerji (GDE)
- Japan, Hiroshi Asanuma – National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- Latin America & The Caribbean, Christiaan Gischler – Interamerican Development Bank (IDB)
- The Philippines, TBD
- South America, TBD
- South Pacific, TBD
- Turkey, Tevfik Kaya – Schlumberger
Check back for more information in the following weeks.......